2014 Details Coming Soon!
Get Ready to Rumble! The Brawl is Back.
- When: August 31 - September 1, 2013
- Where: Druids Rugby Club
- What: A co-ed team tournament full of good ol' Edmonton spirit! Wrangle your team together and register!
- Cost: $65 /player
- Default Bond: $135
Includes: Games on Saturday and Sunday, field food, Free camping at fields Friday and Saturday night, Saturday night catered dinner and a kickin' party including cups, beer pong and free drinks!
Registration is now open!
Deadline to register is August 28th, all teams and players must be registered by this date.
How to register:
1) Captains get a team together.
**Don't have a team, or are missing a few players to complete your team. Contact email@example.com to be put on the individuals list. We can't make any promises but we will do everything we can to make it so that you can play.**
2) Team Captains register your teams and invite your players to register on them. Player fees will be paid individually at time or registration.
3) Team Captains be sure to pay your $135 Default Bond to guarantee your spot. This bond will be refunded the first business day following the tournament as long as your team does not forfeit any games. For more info on what this bond is and why you need to pay it - click here
Friday Night Party
The Friday night meet and greet will be held at Druids. Your TD will be there to greet you when you arrive and direct you to tent city. Check back for details closer to on what else will be going down.
Saturday Night Dinner & Party
Dinner from The Lunch Pail Catering Company will be provided to all players registered in the tournament.
- Apple Butter BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches or Delicious Vegetarian/Gluten Free option
- Toasted Israeli Couscous with Roasted Vegetable Salad
- Caesar Salad with House Vinaigrette
The Saturday night party will include FREE Alley Kat Beer and mixed drinks, a DJ & dancing cups, beer pong, more games and good times!
Party passes may be purchased on Saturday for $25, includes dinner and drinks at the party.
Druids Rugby Club: 524 A Hwy 14X, Sherwood Park, AB T8A 4W4
Directions to Druids RFC
- When you enter Sherwood Park, turn left at the McDonald's on Ordze Road.
- Turn left again after the Strathcona Transit Station. This short paved road will become a windy gravel road.
- Turn right at the Druids/Outlaws sign and the clubhouse will show up on your left after about 200 meters.
Look forward to seeing you there!
- Free camping is available at the fields
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you're looking for a billet
For more information, contact us at email@example.com