Registration is now open - be sure to sign up before August 25th!
- When: August 30 - 31, 2014
- Where: Druids Rugby Club
- What: A co-ed team tournament full of good ol' Edmonton spirit! Wrangle your team together and register! All levels of experince are welcome!
Cost: $65 /player (Min 10 players/team)
- Includes: Games on Saturday and Sunday, field food, prizes, camping at fields Friday & Saturday night, Saturday night dinner & party with free drinks!
- A deposit of $650 will be required to secure your team's spot.
As a captain send an email to email@example.com
- Please include your team name and if you would prefer to be in B-pool or Spirit-pool. Exact tournament divisions & schedule will be determined by the number of teams registered.
- Send an email money transfer with your team deposit ($650) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your team will not be confirmed until your deposit is received.
- We'll send you back your team roster form & waivers to fill out
- Once your roster is finalized you can complete your team payment either by email money transfer or by cash/cheque on Saturday morning (cheques made out to EUPA).
individual/small group REGISTRATION
- Want to play, but don't have a team? Send us an email at email@example.com and we will do everything we can to get you on a team! We will either connect you with a team looking for a few more players or if there are enough individuals/small groups we have some competitive players who are willing to lead a team for the weekend.
SATURDAY DINNER & PARTY
- Dinner will be provided to all players at no extra cost. We are just looking into a few delicious options and will let you know once we get the menu locked down!
- Bar Service will include Alley Kat Beer & mixed drinks at no extra cost to players.
- Dinner & Party passes for non-players may be purchsed on Saturday at Disc Central.
Druids Rugby Club: 524 A Hwy 14X, Sherwood Park, AB T8A 4W4
Directions to Druids RFC
- From Wye Road (Whitemud), turn North at the McDonald's on Ordze Road.
- Turn west after the Strathcona Transit Station. This short paved road will become a windy gravel road.
- Turn east at the Druids/Outlaws sign and the clubhouse will show up on your left after about 200 meters.
- The area is under constrcution but you will still be able to access the Rugby Club
Look forward to seeing you there!
- Free camping is available at the fields.