Throwback - Women's Masters Ultimate
Throwback Ultimate will return for the 2017 season! After a fabulous inaugural year we are looking for a roster of approximately 24 women looking to play competitive ultimate. We want to play hard but understand the need to balance work and family commitments as well.
Our season plan includes practicing once per week, two optional tournaments, a one day training camp in June and Nationals in Ottawa in August. All our practices will be open for the season for anyone interested in attending.
We will be having a meeting to discuss the season and answer questions on Sunday, March 26th from 8:00 – 9:00 pm in Multipurpose Room #4 at the Commonwealth Rec Centre (following women’s league). We hope to see anyone interested in playing with Throwback there!
We are also hosting open pre-season practices. These are focused on ultimate skill development and pre-season training to try and get us in shape for the upcoming season. These are the upcoming practices:
- Wednesday, March 8 at 9:00pm, McKee School
- Wednesday, March 22 at 9:00pm, McKee School
- Sunday, April 2 at 7:00am, Foote Field
- Wednesday, April 5 at 9:00pm, McKee School
- Sunday, April 9 at 7:00am, Commonwealth Rec Centre Field House
- Sunday, April 23 at 7:00am, Commonwealth Rec Centre Field House
- Wednesday April 26 at 9:00pm, McKee School